TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Martina Sucha Cheering thread!

View Single Post

Old Feb 20th, 2006, 03:38 PM   #44
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondarenko-fan
hey Mat (Its Mat not Matt right?)

I first started liking Martina after seeing her in Antwerp last week She has a nice game. I have some pictures to share from Antwerp

That is cool you share the same birthday
Yup its Mat, first 3 letters from my real name Mathijs, which is in English Matthew

Yes Martina sure has a nice game, i like her since last year, following her results a little and seeing her match with Petrova in Philly on Eurosport, since that match i started to like her more and more, and am a fan of her name...

And yeah it's really cool that i share the same birthday with Martina, when i started to follow her i didn't know that yet lol....

Good luck in the 2nd round Martina, just do it, you can!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote