TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anastasia Pivovarova

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 08:05 PM   #45
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks ara. I remember seeing a photo of Valery when it was being built in the late 1990's. I gather it's a modern and tremendous tennis facility. I'm pleasantly suprised Anastasia has also trained with Robert Lansdorp in California and at the Evert Tennis Academy in Florida. I guess they are on the lookout for the next Russian hotshot. I think Ana might return to train in America in the near future. Perhaps on a part time basis. And maybe even at Bollettieri's.

And I hope Ana makes the WTA Tour top 300 this year. I suppose it's a realistic goal if she plays a few ITF events and a couple small WTA tournaments.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Feb 13th, 2006 at 08:10 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote