TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anastasia Pivovarova

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 05:59 PM   #41
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Sure we do ara. Does Nastya train in Russia at one of the big tennis clubs? With the golden tan she has I would think she has trained alot in Florida. In my opinion most of the Russina's lack a good tan. Especially the one's who live and train in Russia.

I hope Anastasia can get her ranking into the top 500 at some point this year. And if she plays a few ITF events maybe she can.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Feb 13th, 2006 at 06:05 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote