TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Olga Savchuk(UKR)

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 09:21 AM   #24
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Savchuk vs Schruff
I stayed on Court 2 to see one of my favourites, Olga Savchuk play Julia Schruff. I don't like Julia much, I find her quite boring (Sorry Julia fans) but I only saw her during her match against Meusberger the following day so that may not have been much to go by as the way she plays tennis is concerned. I didn't like her attitude yesterday though to lots of people that wanted her autograph but it was her choice to decide whether to sign of course. I saw Olga yesterday also and although I like Olga, I was not really impressed by her yesterday. She was quite a bit better today and I saw she did have some talent for sure. Just like her match against Henke, the previous day Olga lost the first set this time 4-6. Julia was hitting the ball in lots of directions which gave her the advantage. Olga played better in the next two sets winning them both 6-3 to win the match and she shouted "Come On!" as she won. I thought Olga played better than yesterday and I still am a fan of Olga I actually don't remember seeing Julia shake the chair umpire's hand but I could be mistaken
O. Savchuk def. J. Schruff 4-6 6-3 6-3

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote