TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Olga Savchuk(UKR)

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 09:21 AM   #23
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Savchuk vs Henke
I went to see Savchuk next on court 2. I really like Court 2, it is small and great for taking pictures of the players. Vanessa got off to a really good start winning the first set 6-0. In that set, Olga looked a little unsure of how to play the match and didnít really look like she was ďwith the match.Ē Olga didnít really play very well. On the second match, Olga woke up and started playing better and dominating more. She hit the ball well and Vanessa struggled in that set as Olga won 6-2. In the third set, both girls kept exchanging breaks several times until 5-5, when Olga held and then broke Vanessaís serve for the match. Olga was really friendly to her fans and when I congratulated her, she gave quite a big smile of happiness. Henke played well and she still signed for some fans. Olga didnít play very well but I still liked her Henke was let down by hitting lots of errors

Savchuk def. Henke 0-6 7-5 6-2

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote