TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Suicide Tennis | Rules |

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 08:06 PM   #11
country flag 416_Man

416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I♥Lindsay
I'm in!

I have a question about the rankings at the end. What if i don't play one of the 6 mandatory tournaments b/c i am sick, on vacation, or something along those lines? Do i just get 0 points for that tournament?
Just like right now on the WTA, if you skip any of the grandslams and Miami, you will receive 0. For this game, I've also included Indian Wells, so that all of the 2 week tournaments will be given a greater amount of importance.

Remember that if you can atleast give in your picks up until DAY 5 or 6, you'll still be able to receive points up until that date, and every point counts .

Thanks for all of you showing your support ! We'll be starting the week of Tokyo PPO.
416_Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote