TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Juniors

Thread: Juniors
View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2006, 06:51 PM   #3
country flag pla

pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maryamator
shes younger than me! good to hear about the bulgarian youngsters any of them have a chance of being like maggie or sesil or tsveti?
They are still too young to be sure. You know, in tennis it takes A LOT to get where Sesil, Tzveti and even more.. Maggie are/were. Money, chance, hard training, good entourage- everything is very important. In this thread, we're going to follow their progress and we'll see. But I am confident that there are a lot of very young talents that will be big in the future. In fact, tennis just becomes very popular in Bulgaria and the country gets richer, so it will become easyer for the youngsters to break through
pla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote