TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Melbourne, Australia - 2006 Australian Open

View Single Post

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 08:32 AM   #11
country flag Dementirilenko

Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold Dementirilenko is a splendid one to behold
Man, thats a hard draw for Makiri. Linetskaya in the first round is a tough match! Could be not that easy for Queen Maria. And Lindsay in the third round....damn, this is not a lucky draw for someone who is seeded for the first time at a Grand Slam. Makiri doesn't deserve such a hard draw. But lets think optimistic and say that Makiri will get the Match against Lindsay. Ok, she will not have the best chances, but guyz...she can present herself, cause this Match will be shown on Tv all over the World, because Lindz is the World Number 1. Possibly the match will be played at Night at prime time. This is great for Makiri, she can show her talent to the world!

Patty Schnyder, Anastasia Myskina
Marat Safin, Lleyton Hewitt, David Nalbandian

"I think I played well, I just finished at the wrong time."

Cellist at Kirilenko's Orchestra
Formerly known as "henner"
Dementirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote