TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The French Correlation, Amézon's Sydney Sensation!

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2006, 05:16 PM   #69
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja
I hate excuses. A veteran player like Mauresmo (especially ranked where she is now) is supposed to be the better player, PERIOD, and that includes preparation, fitness, better strokes, bigger weapons, and etc. She's played Ana enough to know (her game) what she had to do to counter, and I think hablovah hit on it, defensive play is not the high point of Mauresmo's game.

Agression has paid off in the past for her...

All that said, same old Mauresmo, just a new year. Doesn't mean I don't love her, just that I'm frustrated.
Sonja,
give her some time will you
2 months off?
and a 3-5 loss?
give the gal a break?
Ame is no machine,she needs to get her game going and she will for sure get what needs to be worked on going just like she did after Zurich and Kremlin Cup
I'm soooooooooooooooooo not mad she lost
every time come Aussie she is always injured,so doubles will help her get back on track and she will be less tired compared to the others
have faith in our girl she has proven more than even she bounces back in a major way when we our fans least suspect it
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote