TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #417
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Yeah Klara and Iveta are good friends. Tina Krizan wrote like a letter to a local newspaper here and she said that, when she went to Australia this year, she bumped into Iveta and Klara in Vienna in the airport and they flew together to Sydney. She said that the same thing happened last year.
Great to hear that, haven't heard that before thanks for telling this story Milan

I can tell you sth else my Czech friend told me (he's a big fan of them both, just like me) he told me by email that Iveta and Klara shared a hotelroom in Melbourne for the AO of last year...., i was really happy when i read that story, it's good to know that both of my fave Czech players are such good friends with eachother and that they can go so well along with eachother

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote