TennisForum.com - View Single Post - <<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>>

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2006, 08:45 PM   #167
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

January 2006!

Hi everyone,

I must admit I have had a tough year in 2005...but it did for sure teach me lots of things as well.

To be out for a whole season due to an injury after the most successful year of my career was really painful and instructive. I learned about when to practice hard and when I should listen to my body's call to rest. I realized that a lot of tennis fans do follow me and support me even when I'm injured and it's made me stronger in character and mind. After a long time of physiotherapy and rest, my shoulder is pain free and I have been practicing very hard for the last 3 months. I cant wait to start playing matches and I think is all I need.

I have another news for you all. I have started to practice with ALAADDIN KARAGOZ, and am planning to work with him during the 2006 season. I and close friends call him ALO - it's his nickname and I have already added a lot to my volley and my serve due to the technical changes we have made during the time off. I admire him a lot since I grew up watching Alo's many matches and hope to have my best years in tennis to come.

GENEL SIGORTA will be my sponsor for 2006 again and I would like to thank them for believing in me and supporting me throughout my good and bad times. I don't think it would be the same without their financial and mental support.

My parents and my brother were so great during my injury that I realized how lucky I was to have a family like them once again. My friends BASAK and ISIK were so supportive and ready to help when I needed that I went through my injury with less damage to my self mentally and more fun in my life other than tennis. My friend and phsiothrepist AYLA deserves many thanks for bearing with my moody face and questions during 3 months of physio everyday. You were all so great and giving, THANK YOU.

I feel I should also thank the American Hospital in Istanbul, for the staff's smile everyday I went there and for taking special care of me. They are really good in what they do.

At last, but not least, I would like to thank all of you, who have kept my hopes, my strength, my confidence up during this time of injury throughout your emails and messages. I really appreciate it all. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote