TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Does anybody else watch Degrassi: The Next generation?

View Single Post

Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 06:46 AM   #20
country flag SzavayFi
4 8 15 16 23 42

SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dog
MAN WHORE!!! Just kidding. She can be your type of girl. I personally like her the best on the show because the other girls have things that really don't agree with me. Plus you have a gf, and hopefully she isn't a prude, so you can get lovin all the time. As a senior, sex isn't a big thing anymore. In fact it is kind of expect if you're in a relationship. Since you're a frosh, might not be, just more make-out hook-ups.
Yea my girlfreind is great, still a virgin, but she has an open mind about things. And yea I am a freshman so hopefully ill hold on for a while
SzavayFi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote