TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rising Georgian Giant, Oksana Kalashnikova!

View Single Post

Old Dec 16th, 2005, 12:40 AM   #9
country flag stefano18

stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold
Kalashnikova "boom, boom, boom!!!"

Sharapova watching on the draw: Oh shit, I must play against a girl named "Kalashnikova!" Hope she won't shoot me from the court!

KALASHNIKOVA!!! Haha... that's the greatast name ever!

Maret Ani (finally a powerful WTA girl!) - Jarmila Gajdosova (will you marry me, dear?) - Stéphanie Dubois (Canadian Candy) - Kaia Kanepi (don't fool me with your losses, ok?!?) - Tszvetana Pironkova (jumping onto Bulgarian Bandwagon) - Alicia Molik (shut up, bloody virus!) - Maria Kirilenko (sweet lil' Masha) - Marta Domachowska (the feet-new-positioning Queen-before-opponent-serves" and the girl with the sexiest lips) - Elena Vesnina (another new Elena onto the block! Watch out!) - Misa Krajicek (the sympathic, the earth-bound... )
stefano18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote