TennisForum.com - View Single Post - I'm back.

Thread: I'm back.
View Single Post

Old Nov 29th, 2005, 12:58 PM   #1
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
I'm back.

Hi, every1

havent been here for like 2 months - yeah I was suspended for two weeks but couldnt bother coming back - especially when I think of how disgustingly cocky Williams fans are - oh and also how biased and onesided the organisers of this blog seem to be.
Anyway I managed to finish all my assignments on time - and get an internship at the local radio station, and instead of waisting time arguing with losers like King and Rocketta - I joined two online newspapers in which I hold the title of "Political Writer/Reporter" so therefore instead of spend hours blogging here I get to edit and write political articles for Journalism students accross Aus.

Anyway,
how r u all Ems, Rada, Joana? - there's a lot of threads here in the Serbian section, great to see?

Anyway,
How are the girls going at challengers - have they won n e? How about Timotic she was on fire?
What great exhebition between Ana and Nole - I saw the pics really cool stuff.
Great to see JJ'working with Serbian guys - lets hope she'll do well at OZ open - but why hasn't she commited to any tournaments yet - strange?

The press here is reporting that Dokic is coming down under for real this time - i hope its true.

and finally our dear Anci - doesnt she get cuter evry time u see her, so she's arriving on Monday - thats VERY early - but I'm glad - she will get used to the conditions - would be able to practice at Melbourne Park and have a really good preparation for Hopman Cup and OZ open. I'm sure she'll spend some time with the cousins in Melb. go shopin. btw my cousins in Melb. say they know Ivanovic's relatives but I think that's b/s.

anyway, I cant wait till Hopman Cup to see so many of Ana's matches and I'm sure SCG will win it.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote