TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Schedule 2006

Thread: Schedule 2006
View Single Post

Old Nov 28th, 2005, 04:55 PM   #1
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute
Schedule 2006

• Gold Coast
  • Sydney
  • Australian Open
  • Antwerp (not sure yet)
  • Dubai
  • Miami
  • Amelia Island
  • Charleston
  • Berlin
  • Rome
  • French Open
  • Wimbledon
  • Cincinatti (not sure yet)
  • Stanford
  • San Diego
  • New Haven (not sure yet)
  • US Open
  • Bali (not sure yet)
  • Filderstadt
  • Moscow (not sure yet)
  • Zurich
  • Linz
  • Masters Madrid (not sure yet)
I think she did a good job with her schedule again. She loves to play at the Gold Coast and was always very successfull there. She was commited to play Tokyo last year, but withdraw and didn't commit for 2006. Again, she won't play in Paris, her record there was pretty bad, but she did well in Antwerp. I'm a little bit dissapointed that she's not going to play Doha, only Dubai because afterwards she has 2 weeks for as she doesn't play Indian Wells. She will play Miamia, the "fith Grand Slam" again, afterwards, she will play on her favourite surface, clay. She can gain good points in Amelia Island and played very well last year in Charleston. She won't play Warsaw, but will be back to defend her big points in Berlin and Rome. It's not surprising that she won't play any tournaments until Wimbledon because she hates grass. I think she should do a smarter US hardcourt schedule afterwards, because she was tired as hell at San Diego this year and lost easily to Pierce. I think she should go and defend her title, play Stanford and may play Los Angeles or Toronto/Montreal. After the US Open, she may play Bali, but I think if she's going to play Bali, she should play the whole Asian circut, adding Beijing for example. She won't play in Luxembourg, but she will be back to play Filderstadt, Zurich and Linz. I hope she won't play in Moscow again as the surface is very dangerous and she doesn't like to play there. So basically, she's keeping the same schedule as last season, just removing some tournaments.
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote