TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Andrea Hlavackova

View Single Post

Old Nov 26th, 2005, 11:12 PM   #23
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
1st round: def. Angelika ROESCH (GER) 6-4 6-1
2nd round: def. Eva FISLOVA (SVK) 6-4 1-6 6-3
QF def. Olga GOVORTSOVA (BLR) 2-6 7-5 6-4

But SF: lost to Sakowicz 6/3 6/1 (Sakowicz has been impressive this week so this loss was expected)

Even if she lost in SF,I think it was a great and promising tournament She won 2 very close matchs and it must have given her some confidence
Hope she'll keep on playing like that and end 2005 in a great way Her next tournament is Prerov (it begins on December,5th) Good luck Andrea!! We believe in you

Btw,thanks a lot for the great pics guys!! Andrea seems to get on well with Emma Laine and Veronika Chvojkova I like them too
daniela!

Thanks for all the info. I really hope she can finally win her first ITF tournament soon.

Is Prerov a 25k?

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote