TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2005, 02:45 PM   #62
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
thank you for that..magda is very upset..and she doesn't understand that this happens sometimes even to the best players..She is definetly better player than Andrieux but..shit happens..

I still think it was a Perfect successful year and Magda should be proud at her self..she strated at 980 and finished at 280 and that is quite promising..I thin Ana Ivanovic did 608 places jump..and I hope and I know that the next year will be very very successful for magda..I thank you people for big support and I also thank you in Magda's name because she is glad about it too..We ll see you next year!
Yeah,she just doesnt need to mind that lost,It is end of long & successful season and these are happening to every player on tour

She now just needs to enjoy her short holiday and than we want her back successful in 2006

That will be her first full year on big ITF tour (50K,75K,Tier 3,4)

Best greetings to her and to u