TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 20th, 2005, 02:35 PM   #61
country flag chocolatt

chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi
Magda

Hi everybody here in this thread

Chocolatt

I met boyfriend of Polish player Olga Brozda,and you are here now,It is great to see their boyfriends to close their tennis with full of support

I am hoping the best of Magda,never saw her play or even her photo but she is kind of player I have sympaty with seeing her name on draws

But I am sure I will see her many times in the future

Keep going Magda

thank you for that..magda is very upset..and she doesn't understand that this happens sometimes even to the best players..She is definetly better player than Andrieux but..shit happens..

I still think it was a Perfect successful year and Magda should be proud at her self..she strated at 980 and finished at 280 and that is quite promising..I thin Ana Ivanovic did 608 places jump..and I hope and I know that the next year will be very very successful for magda..I thank you people for big support and I also thank you in Magda's name because she is glad about it too..We ll see you next year!
chocolatt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote