TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2005, 02:56 PM   #55
country flag chocolatt

chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
Yep in Plovdiv I hope you can be here too I have some remarks - its Tsvetana Pironkova and the next time she will win again
I`ll tell you something about Tsveti - she is a fighter and thats 4-2 ->6-4 dont wonder me coz she make it all the time She won a match from 5-6*;0-40 and won 12-10 in the TB so Magda must be more careful next time

well we will see about that..magda told me that in 3rd set in 4:4 30:30 they had like 2min play and runnig for everyball and magda played the ball with voley 2cm to out and that was what broked her I guess..Its hard for me to tell who will win because I have never seen Tsveti play and until I see her I ll let it open but I know magda and I'll bet she will win
chocolatt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote