TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2005, 01:06 PM   #54
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
really?in bulgaria?she will play for 60per..but our new Fed cup Capitan likes her a lot so I hope she ll play..and yes she is tall that is why a wrote that matches with Ana,Daniela and Nicol will be somethin to watch

I was speaking with magda an hour ago and she told me that she could have win over Pirenkova because she had 4:2 and advant. and Pir.was serving..She also told me that Tzvetlana had unbeliveble returns that is why magda got only 6 aces...but she said she will win next time we ll see..
Yep in Plovdiv I hope you can be here too I have some remarks - its Tsvetana Pironkova and the next time she will win again
I`ll tell you something about Tsveti - she is a fighter and thats 4-2 ->6-4 dont wonder me coz she make it all the time She won a match from 5-6*;0-40 and won 12-10 in the TB so Magda must be more careful next time
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote