TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2005, 12:54 PM   #53
country flag chocolatt

chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
Hey chocolatt, Slovakia will play Europe/Africa Zone, Group I right? I hope Magda will play too coz the matches are in Bulgaria and i`ll watch them and i hope i can see her playing Wow I can see so many rising starts on Fed Cup ... And Sesil and Tsveti too I cant wait ...
really?in bulgaria?she will play for 60per..but our new Fed cup Capitan likes her a lot so I hope she ll play..and yes she is tall that is why a wrote that matches with Ana,Daniela and Nicol will be somethin to watch

I was speaking with magda an hour ago and she told me that she could have win over Pirenkova because she had 4:2 and advant. and Pir.was serving..She also told me that Tzvetlana had unbeliveble returns that is why magda got only 6 aces...but she said she will win next time we ll see..
chocolatt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote