TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 17th, 2005, 07:57 PM   #49
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
I saw dominika's play first time when I was in wimbledon this year and I saw her in first round Dominika is different player then magda and I know that a lot of people say that dominika is a great talent but I dont think that..My opinion is that when magda meets Dominika in match the result will be 6:3 6:2 for magda..Dominika is like 156cm tall and she has speed from God but no servis no forehand..I think she could be in top 50maybe 30..but between her and magda is a big difference..They are friends also with Juricova she is quite promising too..But Dominika is a great person and she dates Stachovski but you probably know that..The main thing is that Dominika has rich dad so he payes the magazines to make an iterview with her all the time and thats why everybody knows dominika in slovak tennis.. Its like Dominika has quite similar game as Dominik Hrbaty and Magda is like old Karol Kucera you know what I mean?Karol was talented but lazy Dominik is hardworking man but his talent level isnt that big.. but its hard to say now..they re so young..we ll see..maybe I'm wrong..and our Fed cup..yeah we are having the best coach now Mihal(he was coaching Hrbaty,Daniela,Kucera)...if girls will play in 2-3years girls like Gajdosova,Cibulkova,Rybarikova and Hantuchova..uff good bye mother Russia

Hi chocolatt
i saw her at that match also, liked her BH more too, i was popping around the diff courts from time to time.
she's taller than 1m56 , more like around 1m70ish.

good bye mother Russia ?? i dont think so

anyway its good to have you here.
nice to see Magda working her way up, she's got game alright .
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote