TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2005, 07:40 AM   #41
country flag chocolatt

chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
Anyway Chocolatt, you seem to have met a lot of slovak players so I wondered if you also knew Dominika Cibulkova?Her results in juniors are quite promising and a lot of experts say she will be a great player (as for me I 've never seen her playing but I like her all the same even if I prefer Magda )Is she Magda's friend?I think the slovakian fed cup team will be extremely strong in 2,3 years
I saw dominika's play first time when I was in wimbledon this year and I saw her in first round Dominika is different player then magda and I know that a lot of people say that dominika is a great talent but I dont think that..My opinion is that when magda meets Dominika in match the result will be 6:3 6:2 for magda..Dominika is like 156cm tall and she has speed from God but no servis no forehand..I think she could be in top 50maybe 30..but between her and magda is a big difference..They are friends also with Juricova she is quite promising too..But Dominika is a great person and she dates Stachovski but you probably know that..The main thing is that Dominika has rich dad so he payes the magazines to make an iterview with her all the time and thats why everybody knows dominika in slovak tennis.. Its like Dominika has quite similar game as Dominik Hrbaty and Magda is like old Karol Kucera you know what I mean?Karol was talented but lazy Dominik is hardworking man but his talent level isnt that big.. but its hard to say now..they re so young..we ll see..maybe I'm wrong..and our Fed cup..yeah we are having the best coach now Mihal(he was coaching Hrbaty,Daniela,Kucera)...if girls will play in 2-3years girls like Gajdosova,Cibulkova,Rybarikova and Hantuchova..uff good bye mother Russia

Last edited by chocolatt : Nov 16th, 2005 at 12:58 PM.
chocolatt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote