TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 15th, 2005, 07:44 PM   #37
country flag chocolatt

chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
I was afraid of that But I hope that I can watch her on the TV BTW what kind of service she had? Like Vaidisova or like Lena D I saw in the stats that she made 6 aces and only 4 DF so it seems that she have good service right? And who is her fave surface? Thanx for the info

well look at the stats she had with Brianti a guess 9aces? or 11? iI'm not sure she has perfect servis and forehand these things are on world 1class level..Once I played with her She gave me like 180km/h srvice and I was just like what the.... you know what I mean?well she is tall..But magda is perfect person..I thought the same about Daniela in her age when she was 17 and I told her that once she will be in top5 and she was laughing as well as Magda and you see where is she now..But Daniela changed..and I was very sad about that..wll money chnge people..My opinion is that magda is now playing better then Daniela in her age so we ll see?But no doubt that I cant compare Nicol or Ana with magda yet..But everything takes time right?

Last edited by chocolatt : Nov 15th, 2005 at 07:49 PM.
chocolatt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote