TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 15th, 2005, 07:22 PM   #36
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
next year there will be no 25 000 in her plan but maybe 250 000?? I'm telling you she will be as good as Vaidisova or Ivanovic next year or year after..her ambitions are to win over Daniela and then Ana and Nicol..and they all are similar types of bodies so its gonna be perfect tennis to WATCH
I was afraid of that But I hope that I can watch her on the TV BTW what kind of service she had? Like Vaidisova or like Lena D I saw in the stats that she made 6 aces and only 4 DF so it seems that she have good service right? And who is her fave surface? Thanx for the info
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote