TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 15th, 2005, 06:47 PM   #35
country flag chocolatt

chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice chocolatt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
Thats great I know thats not the right place to cheer for Tsvetana but i want to tell you guys that Tsvetana Pironkova is reaaaaly good and this score shows that Magda have great future She loose this match but she won another fan Aide Magda and win the next tournament
And chocolatt tell Magda to go to play 25,000 Itf Tournament in Sofia next year coz I want to see her how she play

next year there will be no 25 000 in her plan but maybe 250 000?? I'm telling you she will be as good as Vaidisova or Ivanovic next year or year after..her ambitions are to win over Daniela and then Ana and Nicol..and they all are similar types of bodies so its gonna be perfect tennis to WATCH
chocolatt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote