TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 15th, 2005, 06:30 PM   #34
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
magda lost 6:4 6:7 4:6 and she wrote me that it was very tough much and that Pirenkova played really good.. but it dousn't matter she will win next time..
Thats great I know thats not the right place to cheer for Tsvetana but i want to tell you guys that Tsvetana Pironkova is reaaaaly good and this score shows that Magda have great future She loose this match but she won another fan Aide Magda and win the next tournament
And chocolatt tell Magda to go to play 25,000 Itf Tournament in Sofia next year coz I want to see her how she play
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote