TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 13th, 2005, 08:07 PM   #26
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
I am here only for magda and to tell you that she saw this page last week and she was very happy that she has already some fans all around the world. I'm telling you that magda could be in top 5 in the future..her talent level is just unbeliveble to me..we'll see how she does today..

does anybody know the link or something to see the web or the draw in Deauville?thanks.
I never knew she read wtaworld I'm soo glad our words made her happy Magda,you can be sure I'll always be your fan coz you simply roxxx and I love ya Great job against Brianti It was a nice fight! Good luck in round 3 now!! You can do it!!

Btw,chocolatt,you can see the results here: http://www.ti.fft.fr/EvMenu.asp?CodeEvent=052250
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote