TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Nov 11th, 2005, 07:01 PM   #18
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajmo
17 is quite old when you look at what Vaidisova, Ivanovic, Sharapova, ect. have already done on the WTA.
Indeed a lot of teenagers are already in the top 20 but there are also some great players like Mauresmo or Molik who weren't in the top 100 at 17 but who managed to reach the top 10 all the same.I hope it will happen to Madga too and since she improved her ranking a lot this year (from top 1000 to almost top 300 is quite impressive ) I'm optimistic.IMO, she will improve and improve and become a great player
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote