TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Long awaited - Ana v Jelena! Finally!

View Single Post

Old Oct 19th, 2005, 08:55 AM   #4
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
I saw Ana first on RTS vs Venus. That was in 2nd round in Zurich. Maybe RTS can show second round`s match from Zurich tomorrow again?

I hope this will be only first match and that they will facing at some great finals. This will be great fight, allthough they didn`t play one against other rivality is big and I`m not sure if they are friends. They didn`t play doubles together, I didn`t even see them together at any picture and I`m sure that someone will take their photo at some GS where they both were. This fact promises great fight with a lot of emotions. Bookmakers told that Jeca has bigger chances. 1,6 for Jeca and 2,1 for Ana.

I can`t wait.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote