TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Daria Sharapova Cheering Club

View Single Post

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 08:39 PM   #30
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
Daria might not be as tough as Maria and might not be able to handle everything as well as Masha has. I hope Dasha is Masha tough. But the main thing is for Dasha to be a happy child.
I am sure she must be happy.. she must be living her dream... living in the US, being on the Evert Tennis Academy, and she is up to living the hype that her cousin has brought her forth after Wimbledon.

Plus... she can go to the beach every once in a while.. Every child with that opportunitty must be very happy!

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote