TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Daria Sharapova Cheering Club

View Single Post

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 06:48 AM   #1
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Post Daria Sharapova Cheering Club

She is very well known to be Maria Sharapova's little cousin. Her father is Alexander Sharapov who is Yuri's brother.

She is currently very active junior. Her hype may truly become a reality. She was training at Moscow if I am right before she moved to USA to train at the prestigious Chris Evert Academy.

Despite the fact that she is cute looking little girl, she has the talent. She plays on tournaments of a higher tier than junior girls of her age. She is definetly having a though training by doing so.

Myself is not a very good source of information even though I did find a couple things a while ago.

Yet, I hope that other fans might as well bring something cool from her.

This may be a very early beginning, but I hope that we may fund a very strong base. Let's cheer for our star of the Future... Daria Sharapova!

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra

Last edited by !!! - Dz™ - !!! : Oct 3rd, 2005 at 07:33 AM.
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote