TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Big News!!!

Thread: Big News!!!
View Single Post

Old Oct 2nd, 2005, 02:36 PM   #12
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeNoRiTa
i can't imagine they would bring so many of the same teams the following year
exacly thats what i've been on about as much as I like Dulko, Gronefeld, Misa even the COOL Schiovonne I dont think they will invite the SAME countries, I mean they not gonna just do a repeat of last year

I mean these countries are 110% in SVK- defending champs, Russsia, US and the host country Australia and ofcourse Serbia - cos we heard it from the horses mouth ana and novak have both said they're invited , but i dont think the others that underperformed will get a second go again, may be next year, I mean i have been following HC for a while now and they never had the same peole over and over again - except for Slovak Republic - i think it should be called The Slovakia Cup

anyway, where's inkymisafan i wonna see her comments on all this . but i cant wait till next Tuesday when we'll know the teams
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote