TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Big News!!!

Thread: Big News!!!
View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2005, 03:00 PM   #9
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
They won't make Netherlands play qualifying again... They've never made a country play qualifying twice in a row if they won through qualifying the previous year.

If the Serbs play qualifying, it will be against a weak team to ensure that Ivanovic's stay in Perth is worthwhile. There's no way they'd make a good player sulk around for a week on the off chance that they might get a game.

The only top player that they've made to do that was Ai Sugiyama and that was because she asked to play both times and both times Japan was not able to qualify against quality opposition (Tanasugarn, Clijsters, Rochus, Srichaphan).

Erm, anyway, I don't think that picture indicates anything. Why would it? The announcement is suppoed to be a big surprise. Why go to all that trouble to conceal the competing nations only to reveal it on an advertisement for the announcement date. Silly.
"Tell us Rafa, what else do you do with your right hand?" - Todd Woodbridge
"I have a pain here, in my famous ass" - Rafael Nadal

Come visit me at: www.myspace.com/als_myspace_page
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote