TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Big News!!!

Thread: Big News!!!
View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2005, 11:35 AM   #8
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
When the Czech Republic played Novak was way higher than 50, & they played the year before and did pretty good 2nd in their group so that helped them get in as well. Argentina had Gisela at 30ish and Coria top 10. Germany were in the md cause of Haas, his ranking wasn't the best but he has a very good best ranking and it only dropped as far as it did cause of injury. Schiavone would have been at least top 25 last year no? And they had previously played through quallies a couple of years ago, they didn't deserve to be put in quallies again. Ana is worthy of the md but it is a team's event, so it isn't just based on her, obviously it will depend on the strength of the md as to whether they get straight in or quallify, but based on who they have had in quallies before I wouldn't be surprised if they are in quallies & if they are the team they will play will more than likely be very weak, so I wouldn't worry about them not winning.

As for them not having the same countries well that is what I said. I wouldn't just take it as a stupid photo, if the countries aren't confirmed why are their flags on the photo promoting the event saying when the teams will be announced? While others have question marks, false advertising if they don't get announced.