TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Big News!!!

Thread: Big News!!!
View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2005, 09:52 AM   #6
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
I think Serbia will be in qualifying. When Kim was Ana's age and top 20 she had to qualify, last year France were going to have to qualify, there have been strong teams in quallies before & there are 7 flags so probably leaving off the qualifying countries.

I wouldn't be surprised if Belgium doesn't play or at least if Kim doesn't play, why would she want to be in Australia for a full month & away from her family & boyfriend for new years. But if she does play this week, I think it might be Hong Kong as it is on the way down from Europe & as Sharapova isn't going to be there they have some more $$$ to spread around.

From that picture though my interpretatoin would be Germany & Argentina aren't going to be there assuming the others are, because if they are there that gives the exact field of last year, how many times has that happened, you'd think they would want to bring a few new faces. But then as Argentina were in the final, you'd think they'd be invited back.