TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Big News!!!

Thread: Big News!!!
View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2005, 08:20 AM   #5
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Where the fuck is Serbia stop giving me heart attacks here, i thought someone had the REAL draw, and I dont wonna see Serbia having to qualify, they are too good for qualifying and I wonna see as many matches of Ivanovic as possible, I mean i'm sure she and Novak can beat the people in the play-offs no metter who they are, BUT imagine if Novak has a bad day foe instance or if his constant sickness and breathing problem persisits they could lose in the playoffs and i would never seen Ana again, I HAVE NEVER SEEN her play on TV and I'm her biggest fan ( i did see her live tough - only 1 match) so I wonna see as much as possible of Ana and I dont want them to lose in the play-offs.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote