TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Big News!!!

Thread: Big News!!!
View Single Post

Old Oct 1st, 2005, 06:43 AM   #4
country flag groenefeldeffect

groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurl_tennis
no belgium
My opinion is this:

There are 7 flags on that Graphic... the 7 teams that were in the main draw last year. I think the 5 with no ?? are into the Hopman Cup (Slovakia, USA, Russia, Australia and Italy), whilst Germany and Argentina are either not playing or they are teasing us by making us wonder, but they will play (I hope it is the latter because of ALG ).

Now, say Germany and Argentina are NOT playing, this leaves 4 vacancies (one of which could be for Belgium), or if they ARE playing there are 2 vacancies (the qualifiers probably).

Now, this is just my opinion, I could be wrong totally. But if this is the case, then I say the Cup will be:

POSSIBILITY 1 - WITH NO GERMANY AND ARGENTINA
Australia
USA
Slovakia
Italy
Russia
(all confirmed)
Belgium
France

QUALIFIERS
Serbia and Montenegro (also supposedly confirmed)
Netherlands

POSSIBILITY 2 - WITH GERMANY AND ARGENTINA
Australia
USA
Slovakia
Italy
Russia
(all confirmed)
Germany
Argentina

QUALIFIERS
Serbia and Montenegro (also supposedly confirmed)
France

arvidsson clijsters dulko ivanovic
kuznetsova sharapova stosur

WEST COAST EAGLES PREMIERS 2006
groenefeldeffect is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote