TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 06:09 PM   #49
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
OKay, this is a question that maybe only Ex Hopman might know but why does Rika change racquets sooo many times? She's used like 4 or 5 different Yonex models in the last year or so....I thought she was settled on the white yonex onebut now there's a picture of her on her diary page of her website that shows her on Sunday in Budapest with a differnt Yonex racquet. I believe its the one Hantuchova and Jankovic use (as well as Mi-Ra Jeon and Ayumi Morita). Anyone know why she changes so much?
She said she just wants to use the best one. This time, she has a special made for her...so she'll use it for a while. She recommends me to use it too!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote