TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Chris Evert Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 02:17 PM   #225
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanmi18
Sorry she meant 'she played sloppily',
uh...you could have just hit the 'edit' button on your post.

hi, jm! yes, i made mention of chrissie's gem of a comment to john lloyd in the 'Pls Help!' thread which was all about the 'rivals' book...i think maybe you didnt know thats what the thread was about! but i remember a big LOL at chrissie having to explain the nuances of life to her gutless husband!

please send a mental tape of that 80 RG win in my direction. i will use my ESP to intercept the signal.

oh, and one more thing...you already HAVE all of chrissie's results, remember? and i think they are documented somewhere here on the web...

sounds like you needed a SPANKING this morning, jean-michel. glad i was here to give it to you.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote