TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Romina Oprandi adoring thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 11th, 2005, 10:12 AM   #12
country flag Circoletto

Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of
Summary of a Romina's interwiew published on magazine "Il tennis italiano" by Marco Iaria.

Beginning: i fall in love with tennis at the age of 4, looking my brother Romeo in a tennis lesson. I start to play by myself against a wall, until a master has seen me...
Switzerland: swiss federation has never helped me. It's their usual behaviour and this is the reason cause best swiss players don't partecipate to Fed Cup.
Italy: i love Italy and Rome in particular. Italian federation has always supported me
Parents: my father is born in Bergamo, north of Italy. In youth he transferred to Switzerland looking for work. Two years ago i have choosen italian nationality.
Coach: Marilene Losey, ex swiss player, is helping me since beginning of the year. But she is more a friend than a coach.
Trainer: no one. I train myself in two sport centers owned by my parents in Berne
Secret: knee's injury has forced me to an hard winter's workout, this has elevated my muscular power and penetration of shots.
Targets: i have great spaces of improvement on every kind of shot, in particular on serve and in volley
Ranking: i hope to become a top250 before the end of 2005. Then i will attack the wall of Top100.
Dreams: play for Italy in Fed Cup, win Rome and Paris
Hate: power tennis; my tennis is ancient, i love backhands and dropshots. Modern tennis is not a part of me
Love: football. I play in a club of Berne until 2000, year of the surgery operation at the shoulder. Also my father Roberto was a footballer. A great one: he played in the first league of Switzerland. I love football, but i prefer tennis...
Hobbies: i love music, ice hockey, Juventus football club and going around the city with my friends.
Circoletto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote