TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2005, 11:14 AM   #13
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast1
Hello to all wta world members,

My thread is about a tennis player who I know personally. Casey is currently ranked 5th in Australia and is on the way up. Casey has been playing since she was 7 at the local tennis club and has always performed at her best.
Casey has had alot of wonderful acheivements on the tennis circuit. One of the best was winning the Junior Australian Open doubles title with Szilli. Casey was to play with TJ Welford but Tj was injured.
Casey has also had alot of sucess with Nicole Sewell, a fellow West Australia.
They combined very well together and I know Casey will miss having Nicole there.
I'm writing this because I want everyone to know that she has alots of potential. If anyone has anything they like to write about my friend, feel free to. The more people know about Casey, the more the better.
Look forward to reading your mesages. Cheers
Thanks for the post!

Casey seems to have the goods to be WTA standard. She is sort of following the road of the Stosurs and like when they first started out. Always perform well against the very good tour players but struggle against those ranked around them. Hopefully she gets some momentum and performs like she should at the Aussie 25K's.

Btw - not a fave of your username