TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Luxembourg Tennis~

View Single Post

Old Jul 5th, 2005, 09:15 AM   #26
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute
Anne Kremer (WTA/145) and Claudine Schaul (WTA/179) are going through difficult times actually ... there have been much better times for Luxembourg's tennis with Anne Kremer broking into Top 20 in 2002 and Claudine Schaul entering the Top 50 last year.

But there is still hope for better days because both players have Top 100 potential and aren't suffering from injuries actually.

So let's stay positive and it was a great delight for me to see the comeback of Anne Kremer's website: anne-kremer.lu

A wonderful site dedicated to the best Luxembourgish player ever! I love these nice pictures on her website:

Little Anne Kremer:

(in the last picture she was runner-up of the Junior Championships of Europe)

Anne Kremer with her second title trophy (Pattaya 2000) after Auckland 2000!

playing in Estoril

photoshooting

Anne Kremer in Luxembourg's Fedcup team of 1990

Anne Kremer playing Dokic in Wimbledon (her favourite tournament)

Anne Kremer in action

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina

Last edited by Duramont : Jul 5th, 2005 at 09:29 AM.
Duramont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote