TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 17th, 2005, 08:03 PM   #72
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
Great pics Northa I have also heard that Lucie is one of the kindest players of the tour She defeated 6/3 6/3 Gisela Dulko It's her 2nd win in a row against Gisela, she is becoming her darkhorse Many congrats to Lucie, i never thought she would reach 2 finals in 3 months She plays Klara Koukalova now, it will be a though match as Klara loves grass and was finalist at Rosmalen last year but i believe that Lucie has a chance She can surprise everybody and win her 2nd title of the year Best of luck to her JEDEM LUCIE!!!!

Yes Lucie is a very kind player, always wanting to take a pic with anyone, i love her smile, and i am an even bigger fan of Lucie since i watched her singles and dubz match in Rosmalen

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!