TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Gabriela Sabatini Thread!

View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2005, 12:52 AM   #306
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
It's Elegance now

Perfume is the new focus of Gabriela Sabatini.

Now 35, the 1990 U.S. Open champion has her own perfume line with 14 scents. The latest one is called `Elegance.' It joins the likes of `Devotion,' `Bolero' and `Summer.'

``These days I devote most of my time to my perfume line,'' the Argentine told L'Equipe newspaper in an interview from Buenos Aires. ``My new profession has nothing to do with tennis, but with being a woman,'' said Sabatini, adding that she also dabbles in the real estate market. ``I like investing in that sector,'' she said. ``The risk of messing up brings back a small bit of adrenaline that reminds me of my tennis days.''. — AP