TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Good bye Beier! Welcome Heidi!

View Single Post

Old May 28th, 2005, 01:41 AM   #9
country flag matthieu_tennis

matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold
I cant understand why in 32millions of person there are nobody can be top 10 materials. The tennis program are so poor. In general the canadian dont have huge weapon look at melanie gloria she plays very well but she doesnt have a huge huge weapon. i think aleksandra wozniak and stephanie has some good weapon to rivalize with the top women but for the rest i think it will be like pelletier career . Me i took some lessons of tennis it was so poor. I was in advance programme, me i hit very hard flat big first serve and they dont like that kind of play. They said hey matthieu play save dont try to hit the ball so hard but me its my play they try to develop the player like they want. i think its not good. it was my opinion
matthieu_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote