TennisForum.com - View Single Post - crazillo retires for good!

View Single Post

Old May 25th, 2005, 10:22 AM   #1
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Cool crazillo retires for good!

My plan was to play my last tournament here where I had my greatest win. In the future I will have much tennis myself, school work will overcome me, I won't be at home quite often and I start to learn e-guitar. I really have other priorities right now and want to thank you for all the great time here. I will be in Paris for 4 days and wouldn't have been able to defend my title anyways.
Please remove me from all commitements and rankings sandg. Thanx for all your hard work, hope I could help you two or three times.
Goodbye, Sascha

BTW, German PAW will be better than ever with rrfnpump so I can retire for good I think. Hope you will remember me as the first German top-10 player and Slam winner.

Cheers!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote