TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ryoko Fuda Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2005, 03:09 PM   #40
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
May 1 Ryoko's comment

Everyone, good evening! Today, I won my first $25000 tournament!! I am so happy!! I could win the doubles with Seiko Okamoto too! Hamanako is the best!! lol I could keep playing really well this week. Unfortunately, the final was the opponent's retiring, but I could advance to the final and yea, I deserve it!
So many supporters came to the tournament today, but couldn't show them some tennis...I feel really sorry. m(_ _)m (<-bowing)
Next time I'll show them my best tennis!!

After the win, the possibility for the grandslam qualifying might be there, so I'll keep working hard! and next!! winning a $50000 tournament is my goal!
and finally, the people who came to the tournament and gave me supports thru internet, thank you so much! _(. .)_
and again, I'll do my best at Gifu from tomorrow!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote