TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 20 Greatest *Active Singles* Players on the WTA Tour

View Single Post

Old Apr 17th, 2005, 08:57 PM   #12
country flag sartrista7
Registered 1

sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future sartrista7 has a brilliant future
Nice list, though I would dispute the order of 10-13 - I don't see why Sharapova's accomplishments so far place her over Myskina. She looks like she'll have the better career and has consolidated her Slam win better, but as of right now I'd say Myskina is more accomplished - note the levels of most of Sharapova's tournament wins compared to Myskina's.

I'm not convinced by Mauresmo being placed over Slam champions Myskina and Kuznetsova, either. I don't think her No 1 ranking is enough to counter those victories, and her relatively poor Slam record mitigates against her greater number of titles.
sartrista7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote