TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana's Belgrade Press Conference

View Single Post

Old Apr 11th, 2005, 09:37 AM   #1
country flag blablabla

blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice
Ana's Belgrade Press Conference

After her success in Key Biscayne Ana hops over to Belgrade for a flying visit

Huge applause from a multitude of gathered journalists greets Ana at Belgrade's Hyatt Hotel for an interview organized by TK Partizan

- Just got back from SAD and I'm quite tired but i got to the QFs in KB which some americans refer to as the 5th Slam. I beat the 6th and 12th players in the world rankings but lost in the QF to Mauresmo. -

Fed Cup
- I'm sad I won't be able to play at the start of the Fed Cup (management commitments). Jelena J will be playing so there is a good chance Serbia can reach the play-offs and have a shot at the WG. It would be a great honour to play for the national team. If we win the first stages then there is possibility I can play in the play-offs. Let's w8 and see. For now it's in the hands of my management company. -

Wilson Commercial
- I don't mind the attention, particularly in my city and it's great that everyone is taking an interest but i'm far from being a star. I recentltly made a commercial for Wilson rackets which includes the Williams sisters, Ferderer, Justin Henin... You'll see it on your screens around Roland Garros Time. -

Photo Model
It was a good experience but it was hard work - says the 17 year old Belgrader.

Other Players
They have started to accept me get to know me. I've got to know Miskina and Kim Clijsters definitely left a good impression both as a player and as a person.

What's Next
- In a few days I'll be travelling to Rome for the clay court season training. My next tournament is Warsaw and then Berlin and Rome followed by Roland Garros. -

Compilation from Glas Javnosti, Danas and Kurir reports from yesterday's papers not a direct translation from one source
blablabla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote